PerfecTint Powder SPF 40 provides silky smooth broad spectrum coverage to help protect skin against the visible signs of photoaging while minimizing the appearance of pores and absorbing surface oil to create a flawless finish. This luxurious formula features our botanical antioxidant Extremozyme technology which is clinically proven to help protect skin from environmental stressors while providing hydration even in powder form. Available in five tints to tastefully match any skin tone from ivory to deep. Excellent for sports, face, neck, décolleté, scalp, and all over protection.
• Provides multilevel broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
• Strong free radical protection with specially formulated antioxidants
• Environmental/Pollution and DNA protection
• Unique formulation provides hydration
• Supports skin barrier function
• Botanically based, non-irritating, non-allergenic
• 5 tints to match every skin tone
• Great for all skin types, all ages
• Zinc Oxide (25.0%): Safe, physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen active provides a physical barrier to reflect and absorb UV radiation.
• Hydroxyapatite (5.0%): Enhances UVA/UVB protection while providing defence against wrinkles and photo ageing.
• Lycopodium Clavatum (1.0%): Helps improve skin hydration levels
• Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract (1.0%): Rich in potassium, this optimizes and reinforces collagen synthesis and moisture absorption in the skin.
• Twist base to extend brush and control amount of powder dispensed. Apply powder by sweeping brush across face, neck, and chest to obtain desired coverage. Apply generously and evenly prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.
iS Clinical products are formulated to be sold in conjunction with professional skin care direction only. While in-person appointments may not be necessary to purchase iS Clinical products, RGR PHARMA LTD. recommends professional assistance to help select products best suited for your individual skin care needs. To arrange for a professional consultation with one of our licensed skincare specialists, please contact us at 905-539-SKIN (7546) or email email@example.com